Kamis, 03 Oktober 2013

My dog destroys every crate cover I buy. What can I use that she cannot destroy to cover her crate?

dog crates with covers on Dog Crates, Pet Covers, Dog Mattresses and Soft Crates | 4-Legged
dog crates with covers image






She is a year and a half, English Bulldog. In the past, I have used cloth coverings, however, she would even chew wood if I used it to cover her crate.


Answer
Personally, I'd just ditch the crate cover. I don't like to put anything inside or over the crate, as when a dog chews that stuff up, they could end up with a painful and expensive intestinal blockage.

What is the reasoning for putting a blanket over a dog crate?




Reecie


We crate our dog during the day with nothing on the top of it. However, we have seen that some of our friends put blankets over the crate that covers all sides but the front. What is the significance of that. I would ask my friends but can't get in touch with them....Thanks !
Never thought of the ventilation being an issue. She is an indoor dog ( mainly )and we keep our house set at 70 and the ceiling fan always going so shes not exposed to any outdoor climate while in the crate.



Answer
The reason is to make it more denlike and appear safe. Dogs naturally like den-like areas and feel safer in dark places.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My dog destroys every crate cover I buy. What can I use that she cannot destroy to cover her crate?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 komentar: